2 COURSES, 1 INTENT
Ensure all personnel working in remote environments have access to equivalent, or better, healthcare as their counterparts working in urban and metropolitan areas.
Our Emergency & Occupational US trained physicians developed two courses for two types of onsite professionals: those with, and those without, formalized medical education.
- Advanced Remote Emergency Medical
- Community Paramedic
- Core Compliance
- Emergency Medical Responder
- EMS Safety
- EMT Refresher (EMS NCCP)
- Medic First Aid / CPR / AED
- Medic First Aid Instructor Course
- NAEMT Refresher Series
- Paramedic Refresher (EMS /NCCP)
- PEC Basic (SafeGulf & SafeLand)
- Remote Emergency Medical Management